10SOC Site Underway

We are well under way with the new site. Things are going well as we start to implement more things. As such, things have a tendency to break or not work properly while we figure out all the bugs. As the community here grows with our members more bugs are likely to appear. Please report it.

Whew, we did it

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Benality

Jawbreaker
Staff member
SOC-Command
Finally, after nearly a month of working on the website, we have finally got to a point where we can launch and start to get members using the site and putting it through some paces. Overall, I feel comfortable with the site and what it can offer us down the line. I have integrated most of the things that we need for the time being, and I imagine this site becoming more and more the central point of communication for many things that deal with the Unit.

I for one am excited to see this add to our ever growing content and evolution as a unit.

Check out the forums, we have a place for suggestions and forum requests etc. Please don't hesitate to take some time to find something to suggest.

The best way to register on the site is using your Discord. All new members will eventually be required to sync their Discord with their connected account. You can find this under your user profile. We will have some site How:To's in the next following days.

Last edited: