10SOC Site Underway

We are well under way with the new site. Things are going well as we start to implement more things. As such, things have a tendency to break or not work properly while we figure out all the bugs. As the community here grows with our members more bugs are likely to appear. Please report it.

Steam Single Sign On

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do we bring back Single Sign On

• Yes, but only Steam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Benality

Jawbreaker
Staff member
SOC-Command
In the past, we used either Discord or Steam to help with new registrations as well as each of access. The problem with that is that it typically adds information to the database that otherwise just sits there and doesn't do us much good.

I am ok with bring back the Single Sign On processes if we had enough interest in it.

Wolf

CPL
75th RR
I'm not familiar with single sign on, I assume it means I can log on with either discord or steam and it will sync with the website and keep my profile up to date some way or another?

Benality

Jawbreaker
Staff member
SOC-Command
Yes Single Sign On (SSO) allows for you to use another service such as Discord, Steam, Google, Battle.net etc to login to another website. It uses the credentials from the other service to essentially create your account.. Make signing up for other site more streamlined.

Benality

Jawbreaker
Staff member
SOC-Command
Yeah, I am kind of in agreement there. No real need for Steam to be a login method, unless it was more a convenience thing.